Design and Engineering Services
Inventors often need design and engineering services to help develop and implement an invention. Contract design and engineering firms in the Ganz Law orbit include the following:1
- Altman Browning and Company, a product-development firm specializing in services for high-tech industries in the medical device, medical imaging, pharmaceutical, robotic process systems, and alternative energy fields.
Intellectual Property Links
- United States Patent and Trademark Office: information about U.S. patents, patent and trademark search resources, filing forms, relevent laws and rules, and so on.
- United States Copyright Office: informational circulars, search resources, forms, relevent laws and rules, and so on.
- Espace: Worldwide Patent Search Page.
- Office for Harmonization in the International Market: Trademarks and Designs.
- Cornell Law School Legal Information Institute:
- Stanford University's Copyright and Fair Use Site: Information and Resources.
- University of Texas Copyright Crash Course.
- World Intellectual Property Organization: A U.N agency "dedicated to promoting the use and protection of works of the human spirit."
- WIPO IP Digital Library: searchable access to IP data collections hosted by WIPO.
© 2001–2014 Ganz Law, P.C. See Disclaimer.